Forum Title: Long tubular sandbag to stop draft under doors.
The hard strips don't work for me because me floor is curved. Also I don't want to drill holes in the door. What I've been doing is taking a pair of pants and stuffing them along the bottom of the door to keep the draft out. What I could use is an elongated sandbag that I just pick up and throw at the bottom of the door whether I'm coming in or leaving. That would be handy but I don't see it online. Surely this is being sold in some form. Anyone know what it's called or where to get it? Thanks
Category: Windows & Doors Post By: CODY FLETCHER (Little Rock, AR), 01/12/2019

Quote: even when removed from the closet, they will not unfold fully flat. I'd say they are defective. The hinges appear to be improperly placed or the door is not straight along the hinge side. If you were to remove the hinges and lay the doors flat against the floor, then located the hinges as to where they should be, will they line up with the pre-drilled holes as purchased?

- KATIE CONTRERAS (Sioux City, IA), 02/09/2019

There are all kinds of DIY sandbags. From plastic shields to Dachshunds. Google=under+door+draft+stopper+images( hmmmmm.... didn't see any Chia pets listed )

- EDNA RICHARDS (Longview, TX), 02/04/2019

the walmart thing is perfect, I ordered 7 of them, thanks

- BARBARA ROWN (Kennewick, WA), 03/04/2019

Homeowner Support & Resource Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527